_EbsService(warning_threshold, critical_threshold, account_id=None, account_role=None, region=None, external_id=None)¶
Describes an AWS service and its limits, and provides methods to query current utilization.
Constructors of _AwsService subclasses must not make any external connections; these must be made lazily as needed in other methods. _AwsService subclasses should be usable without any external network connections.
- warning_threshold (int) – the default warning threshold, as an integer percentage, for any limits without a specifically-set threshold.
- critical_threshold (int) – the default critical threshold, as an integer percentage, for any limits without a specifically-set threshold.
- account_id (str) – AWS Account ID (12-digit string, currently numeric) for the account to connect to (destination) via STS
- account_role (str) – the name of an IAM Role (in the destination account) to assume
- region (str) – AWS region name to connect to
- external_id (str) – (optional) the External ID string to use when assuming a role via STS.
_abc_cache= <_weakrefset.WeakSet object>¶
_abc_negative_cache= <_weakrefset.WeakSet object>¶
_abc_registry= <_weakrefset.WeakSet object>¶
calculate usage for all EBS limits and update Limits
find snapshot usage
Return a dict of EBS-related limits only. This method should only be used internally by :py:meth:~.get_limits`.
Return type: dict
Connect to API if not already connected; set self.conn.
Determine the current usage for each limit of this service, and update corresponding Limit via
Return all known limits for this service, as a dict of their names to
Returns: dict of limit names to
Return type: dict
Return a list of IAM Actions required for this Service to function properly. All Actions will be shown with an Effect of “Allow” and a Resource of “*”.
Returns: list of IAM Action strings Return type: list